Wednesday 15 February 2012

Things I Love Thursday!

That’s right! I have decided to incorporate this fabulous initiative by Gala Darling into my very own blog! Things I Love Thursday, for those of you who don’t know, is an opportunity to share all the tiny little things that have made you smile over the past week. It’s a chance to be thankful, and also, to recognise the beauty in the seemingly small and insignificant details of your Mess.

Ready?! <3

Phone chargers
Staplers
The bubbles in champagne
Emails from University
Job interviews
Pink highlighter pens
The truth
Tissues
Lavosh bread wraps
Pink lipstick impressions on my Mickey Mouse coffee mug
Flight confirmation emails
Fresh flowers in my hair
Giving roses on Valentine’s day
My mascara
Shaved legs
Sun on my face
A confident strut
Mersey Valley cheese
Mum’s cups of tea
Kisses from my dog
New underwear
Crisp fresh salad

What do you love today? What made you smile in the last week? Leave a comment or share on my Facebook post!

Glitteringly,

M x